Delaware crocheters

danabasket

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Maryland as well but often go to Milford or Bear for sales meetings. I'd love to be included in a Crochetville meet-up! :)

• 1 month later...

This thread made me feel SO nostalgic! :( Before I moved here in '97 I lived in Dover (which I found rather boring) for 3 years and before that 7 in Wilmington. of which I have fond memories. I ended up looking up a map of DE and seeing names of places I'd forgotten like "Claymont", "Hockessin", "Milford", then for old times sake I looked up the street where we first lived, then my son pointed out that I could get a satellite view and it was unreal to see the roof of the building where we lived and all the trees of our old neighborhood, as my son said sort of like a trip to the past!:sigh

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

WOW, did't realize I had gotten these responses. We finally moved into our new house and I have been off line for a bit.

I would love to meet up with everyone. Any ideas of where and when? Unfortunately, I work full time during the week so the only days I would be available are the weekends.

Hope to here from everyone!

Dana:cheer

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone!

I have been looking for this post for a bit, lol.  I am hosting a craft meet and greet on June 1, 2013 at 11:30 at the Smyrna Diner in Smyrna, DE.  I would love for you all to make it.

I'm trying to get a group up and running.  I am working on having some things planned plus looking forward to hearing what all of you are interested in.

Let me know if you can make it!

Dana

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived