What colours for ripple afghan?

I would like your guys opinion on what colour should i make my ripple afghan .I thought about making it one colour white but then i changed my mind ,was thinking about making it pink and white or all pink.I was thinking about all differnet colours .I don't know what to do?:thinkI don't know want color to choose .I'am going back and forth in my mind trying to decide.I hope you guys can help me :blush.

Well, IMHO, I think ripples look best with stripes of different colours, and I usually use at least three colours. I like to use shades of the same colour, like I made a blue one with white, light blue, blue and navy. My pattern repeated three rows of each colour and I used w, lb,b,n,b,lb,w over and over until it was as long as I wanted, I ended on white again because I like things to be symmetrical. I liked it that way because the colour appears to ripple as well, I was on a water theme. It would look great with shades of pink as well.

I've been planning another ripple soon, I'm thinking about a forest themed one using a tree-bark brown and three shades of green.

I hope you show us what you decide!

What if you used three different shades of pink and then incorporated the white or a creamy color (depending on which looks better with the pinks you would be choosing) throughout? I think that would be pretty!:P

Archived