Elegant Wrist Warmer Free pattern

CroJulee

Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. I don't have a camera yet but I've made four pair of these. One pair was Simply Soft white and a hot pink and I did 2 rows of each color to make stripes. I had just finished them when my granddaughter came over and now they're hers. She also took the blue pair. Thank you again!

~ Debby

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. I don't have a camera yet but I've made four pair of these. One pair was Simply Soft white and a hot pink and I did 2 rows of each color to make stripes. I had just finished them when my granddaughter came over and now they're hers. She also took the blue pair. Thank you again!

~ Debby

CroJulee,

Gave the wrist warmers to the "farm women" yesterday - they loved them :cheerI made 7 pairs and so far have given 4 women and myself sets. Need to make a few more pairs for next week when the rest of the staff will be at the farm.

Thanks SO much for sharing the pattern - you REALLY helped bring a smile to a group of hard working people.

:fame Deborah

Wowsers, you both have been busy!! I'm glad you both have been able to get so much use out of the pattern!! And I'm really glad the recievers of the Warmers enjoyed them!!

Deborah, I'm glad that the warmers made the farm women smile!! I know a few women who are married to farmers and I know they work just as hard as the men in keeping things going!!

God Bless ya'll!!!

Julee

• 2 weeks later...

Very pretty! I'm adding this one to my list of projects to do :)

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Very pretty! I'm adding this one to my list of projects to do :)

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

You're welcome Amy Lu (I have a sister who's name is Amy and middle name Lue)!

I like these. I'm going ot have to see what yarn I have on hand to make these.

Can't wait to see what yarn you picked out!!

Very pretty, I love wristwarmers and like to have different patterns available.

I love wristwarmers too!! I'm on a bit of a wristwarmer kick right now!! (I have a cabled wristwarmer pattern being tested right now)

• 5 months later...
I need to make these for my neice! She'll love them. Thanks for the pattern. I'll post a pic when I'm done!

You're welcome!! Can't wait to see a pic of your finished pair!!

Julee

These are pretty! I don't know how I missed it for so long. Thanks for sharing your pattern, CroJulee. I'm adding it to my que :D

You're welcome!! It's kinda been hiding in the shadows for a while now (on vacation. Patterns need rest too. lol).

Enjoy!!

Thanks

Julee

• 4 weeks later...

Archived