Elegant Wrist Warmer Free pattern

CroJulee

This Pattern has been moved to my new blog: http://qualitycrochet4fun.blogspot.com/2008/02/elegant-wrist-warmers-materials2-3.html

Ok all, Here's my newest pattern. It's a v-stitch version of my sc wristwarmers in the original patterns forum. I'm pretty sure there are mistakes so I'd really appreciate a few of ya'll testing it out and telling me if there are mistakes and what they are so I can fix them. Thanks Ya'll!!!

Good Luck!!!

Julee

Elegantwarmers4.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pleasure yarn cat!!! And thanks for all of your patterns. I look up to you as a designer!!!

I hope so crochet living!! That's why I wrote the pattern!! I wanted to make something people could make that wouldn't cost a bunch to make but that would still be pretty and useful.

Awesome littlegreenstars!! Can't wait to see a pic!!!

I've made one; I don't think I'll have time to make the second one until tomorrow. I love this pattern!! It is so pretty! I used Red Heart Soft because that's what I have. It came out great. I never seem to match gauge on any crochet projects (knit projects I get it exactly) but this fits perfectly. I added a single crochet border on the top and shells on the bottom. I really like the length - long enough, but not too long. Thanks for the pattern!

2229430816_ba177e3430_m.jpg

I've made one; I don't think I'll have time to make the second one until tomorrow. I love this pattern!! It is so pretty! I used Red Heart Soft because that's what I have. It came out great. I never seem to match gauge on any crochet projects (knit projects I get it exactly) but this fits perfectly. I added a single crochet border on the top and shells on the bottom. I really like the length - long enough, but not too long. Thanks for the pattern!

2229430816_ba177e3430_m.jpg

You did a great job CYM!!! Beautiful!! Thanks again for testing the pattern!! That was much appreciated!!

BTW What color did you use? I love that color!!!

Very nice!!! :cheer

I'm thinking these would be great gifts for the women I work with in the farm office. It gets a bit cold there at this time of year.

Thanks for sharing!! Deborah

Your Welcome Deborah!! They definantly will keep their hands warm!! They may look a little cool!! But they don't feel it at all. And I know what you mean about cold!! We've been having a snow storm here for about 3 days and it's freezing outside, and sometimes inside!! A wood stove doesn't always heat the best!!

Your Welcome Deborah!! They definantly will keep their hands warm!! They may look a little cool!! But they don't feel it at all. And I know what you mean about cold!! We've been having a snow storm here for about 3 days and it's freezing outside, and sometimes inside!! A wood stove doesn't always heat the best!!

That would be nice. I hardly ever get to wear things like this. It's going to be a cool day in the 60s today.

Thank you for this pattern! These are beautiful! I am in the process of making a mobius/shawl in a slanted V stitch and if I have enough yarn left over, these would look great with it!

Thanks again!

Archived