Elegant Wrist Warmer Free pattern

CroJulee

That would be nice. I hardly ever get to wear things like this. It's going to be a cool day in the 60s today.

oh, not fair. You know, I love the snow. But I need some sun. Some warmth. You're lucky!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for this pattern! These are beautiful! I am in the process of making a mobius/shawl in a slanted V stitch and if I have enough yarn left over, these would look great with it!

Thanks again!

aww, that mobius sounds like it's gonna be pretty. These really don't take much yarn. They're kinda lacy in a way, so it cuts down on the yarn usage.

Those are so pretty! I loved your basic wrist warmers (in fact, I made 2 pairs), and I can't wait to try these!

Oh, awesome. I have to make more. My friends are wanting them now. I've gotta finish my blanket first. It's got my attention major league right now (one of those things you just can't put down.) Have fun with them and I'm glad you liked my other wrist warmer pattern.

Julee

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1599/img4457xn5.jpg

Julee thank you very much for this beautiful pattern.

Nothing wrong with pattern only for my hand turned out a bit loose so shall play about with differnt hooks and yarn but just adore.

img4475or3.jpg

Going to look for sparkly yarn to wear when we go ballroom dancing :)

img4457xn5.jpg

I whipped up a pair of these elegant wrist warmers last night (no camera, sorry). They turned out so well! Your pattern is very easy to understand. Thanks for sharing with us!

I whipped up a pair of these elegant wrist warmers last night (no camera, sorry). They turned out so well! Your pattern is very easy to understand. Thanks for sharing with us!

Oh good. I'm glad they turned out well!! That's always good.

Julee before I stitched up I sc at each side and base to give a neat edge and along top a picot edge.

I bet that is pretty!!! Do you have a pic? Would love to see it if you do!!

Julee

Your Welcome Deborah!! They definantly will keep their hands warm!! They may look a little cool!! But they don't feel it at all. And I know what you mean about cold!! We've been having a snow storm here for about 3 days and it's freezing outside, and sometimes inside!! A wood stove doesn't always heat the best!!

They are wonderfully warm - got the first pair done and have been wearing them as I work on the other sets. Need about 6 more sets - 1 1/2 done.

I did find 16 rows was too big for me so I'm just using 13 rows - perfect!!

Thank you again for sharing!!!! :yay

Deborah

They are wonderfully warm - got the first pair done and have been wearing them as I work on the other sets. Need about 6 more sets - 1 1/2 done.

I did find 16 rows was too big for me so I'm just using 13 rows - perfect!!

Thank you again for sharing!!!! :yay

Deborah

That's cool!! You have quite a few sets to make!!! Hope we can see a pic.

That's a good note to make. The size is adjustable.

Thanks for updating us!!!

Julee

Julee if you go to page three I did post photo mine are the green ones.

Although did find too large .

Next ones will also do less rows.

That's cool!! You have quite a few sets to make!!! Hope we can see a pic.

That's a good note to make. The size is adjustable.

Thanks for updating us!!!

Julee

I'm loving this pattern - already finished the 2nd pair for the "farm women". So mine is lime green - have one pair in lime green and one in blueberry done. Getting ready to start seashell now!

I'll see about getting a photo but not exactly sure how to work that - maybe next week when I give them out we can take one.... will see.

Thanks again! Deborah

Julee if you go to page three I did post photo mine are the green ones.

Although did find too large .

Next ones will also do less rows.

oh, that's right!! I'm sorry!! Temporary blonde streak!! They do look very nice!! How did you sew them together?

I'm loving this pattern - already finished the 2nd pair for the "farm women". So mine is lime green - have one pair in lime green and one in blueberry done. Getting ready to start seashell now!

I'll see about getting a photo but not exactly sure how to work that - maybe next week when I give them out we can take one.... will see.

Thanks again! Deborah

Oh, neato!! That's so cool you are enjoying the pattern so much!!

I gave the blue pair to my sister and she loves it!! I really like simply soft!! One of those yarns that's just so versatile.

Happy Crocheting!!

Julee

I made it just about to the end of the second one when I ran out of yarn! I was using what was left over from the Bottom Up Pineapple Shawl I've just finished. I'm going to have to dig up some scraps of something else to finish the second one!

They're a little to big around, and a bit too short for my taste, so I may make adjustments. Otherwise, they are gorgeous!

I made it just about to the end of the second one when I ran out of yarn! I was using what was left over from the Bottom Up Pineapple Shawl I've just finished. I'm going to have to dig up some scraps of something else to finish the second one!

They're a little to big around, and a bit too short for my taste, so I may make adjustments. Otherwise, they are gorgeous!

You can always add more chs at the beggining and add more vsts. That would make it a little longer.

Thanks

Thank you very much! Your pattern was so easy to understand. Thanks again for sharing. :hug

Easy to understand is what I strive for!! Confusing patterns drive me looney!! That's why I design almost everything I make.

I just saw this thread and am printing out the instructions as I type this reply! Am thinking that during the game (go Pats!) I can do these. :jumpyay

Sure beats doing the Sunday Crossword!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing

I just saw this thread and am printing out the instructions as I type this reply! Am thinking that during the game (go Pats!) I can do these. :jumpyay

Sure beats doing the Sunday Crossword!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing

Your welcome!!

I'm not sure who I'm cheering for!! I'm not a huge football fan!! But it sure will be a crochet oppurtunity.

Have fun!!1

• 2 weeks later...

CroJulie,

Gave the wrist warmers to the "farm women" yesterday - they loved them :cheerI made 7 pairs and so far have given 4 women and myself sets. Need to make a few more pairs for next week when the rest of the staff will be at the farm.

Thanks SO much for sharing the pattern - you REALLY helped bring a smile to a group of hard working people.

:fame Deborah

Archived