Question about Herrschner's shipping..

Katie G

Hi everyone,

I ordered a set of SB bamboo-handled hooks from Herrschners about a week and a half ago and haven't gotten them yet. Yes, I am more than a little impatient!!

Was wondering how long it usually takes to get an item from that company. I haven't ordered from them in so long, I can't remember. As a matter of fact, the last time I ordered from them, it was a :phone order, no :compute then.

And do they send an email when they ship, like most companies do? (at least, most of the ones I buy from.)

I love these hooks so much, I only have an M & N and am impatiently waiting for the rest of them.

Katie

I ordered from them last month and it did take a little over a week before I got the shipping notice but figured that they may still be getting caught up after the holidays, etc. I'm sure they won't mind a phone call or email though.

I just ordered the same hooks from them with some other things. I got a shipping confirmation for the yarn, but it didn't list the crochet hooks. So I emailed their CS and they said that the bamboo-handle hooks are on back order and they hope to ship them by 1/24.

Thank you everyone, I guess I will have to be just a little more patient, but I'm tellin ya, I love these hooks!

Katie

Thank you everyone, I guess I will have to be just a little more patient, but I'm tellin ya, I love these hooks!

Katie

You have every right to be impatient. Those hooks are great. I have a few and I just love them.

I would call and see what's going on. They still might be catching up from the holidays, plus they also are doing Free Shipping for orders over $35, so they may be extra busy.

Let us know when you get your hooks.

:manyheart

Every time I've ordered from Herrschner's it's taken 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to get my order confirmation, and then another 2 weeks to get my order.

I decided that I won't ever order from them again. I stick to Mary Maxim or Elmore-Pisgah...

Archived