A definate must get!!!!

Those are so neat! I would like that more in the brooch line as my wrists can't carry the weight of charm bracelets any more.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a crochet hook closure for capes and shawls. :dreaming

Oh how I LOVE the Crochet Diva one!!! Too bad, no money, but its great to dream!! Hey, about key chains, I PURPOUSLY have a VERY girly girly key chain, with A Princess crown, and winnie the phooh,,hahahaha that way the MEN in my house NEVER ask to borrow MY car keys...:lol

Oh, I want one, too! FYI, Hobby Lobby has knitting charms in their jewelry section for a couple of dollars. They also had quilting, sewing, and rubber stamp charms, but none for crochet. They would be the size for a charm bracelet.

Haven't checked, but does Hobby Lobby maybe have them online?......hmmmmmm.......off to check!

i have a hand carved wooden hook for my keychain that i got from a seller on ebay. it is very nice and it works. my ds said mom my sweater is coming apart can i borrow your keys? I didnt think that was too funny but they all (dh and both ds) did. oh well i love mine. I think the cost was 5.00 plus shipping.

Yeah, it looks ok, but wouldn`t it be more personal if you made something instead. You could crochet something onto a keyring.

I guess a charm bracelet is culturally specific and tied to a place in time. I still have my charm bracelet even though I can't wear it any more and every charm has a special meaning to me.

They are really cool looking. Hey maybe the charm braclet will come back now.:hook

Two of my cousin's girls have charm bracelets. They each got a new charm for Christmas. These are two girls that I couldn't see doing anything that isn't "in"! So I think they must be making a comeback! :cheer

Archived