I'm in trouble....

Dare2BDifferent

Recently a new LYS opened up in town (6 miles from my house). It's called Crazy for Ewe. I've talked myself out of going there until today. I have to go to the bank, which is right around the corner from said LYS. Ugh... I'm in so much trouble. I just can't talk myself out of going in there. I really just want a ball winder so I hope I end up coming out of there with one of those. I'm playing the Stashbusting game so I really don't want stray skeins coming home to play with my adopted skeins, hanks and balls. :lol

Have a great day everyone!

Ok, go to the bank, take out that loan and head for the new LYS. You are entitled to have some FUN. Why reduce your stash? You should be INCREASING it. Why?

1. You'll save money when the price goes up.

2. Yarn makes good insulation, if you have a cold wall in your house, line it with wool and you'll have an attractive and functional display.

3. You deserve it.

Read this rationalization to DH after I stopped laughing (I just started the wood stove in the downstairs family room next to the office where I'm working!). He says you are no help. I already have a well padded wall in the laundry/sewing room from my quilting days and a partially insulated garage!

You ladies are so funny! Actually, the store was closed today, so it talked me out of it for me. lol I do hope to stop in there tomorrow though. I can't wait to take a look at it and pet the yarn babies.

You realize that the yarn can sense that you want it and it will jump into your basket and or cart when you are not looking and cry that it wants to come home with you. That is how I got the 80 plus containers of yarn in my house. I just can't say no!!!!

LI Roe

When it was just down in the teens here a few days ago, my sister was saying to me that it was a good thing I had all this yarn for insulation.

Archived