Boho Bag

mizduck

Hi guys! I just finished this bag, haven't lined it yet. The pattern is by our very own 'Ville neighbor, the Crochet Dude, Drew Emborsky. It was published in the Jan/Feb issue of Crochet Today. I loved it and had to have it. I chose moda dea tweedle dee in the color thunder. I'm terrible with pictures, so I hope it's ok. Thanks for looking!

th_DSC02069.jpg

Hi guys! I just finished this bag, haven't lined it yet. The pattern is by our very own 'Ville neighbor, the Crochet Dude, Drew Emborsky. It was published in the Jan/Feb issue of Crochet Today. I loved it and had to have it. I chose moda dea tweedle dee in the color thunder. I'm terrible with pictures, so I hope it's ok. Thanks for looking!

th_DSC02069.jpg

Looks great! :woo

:bounce

Beautiful bag! I love your colors.

Okay I didn't realize Drew designed it:blush. I love the bag and started it, but of course changed it. I didn't do the base (didn't want to figure out how to sew the lining with it, did that with my Color of Waves Tote and I don't like how I did it:P) and didn't do the small sides. So mines bascially flat. And I did the strap different, although I did like this one, but didn't want to sew it (can you tell I dislike sewing:yes), so my strap is just all in rounds. I just need to ine it, and sew the handles on. But first I have an afghan I need to finish (started the bag because I couldn't decide on a pattern for the afghan and I had lining left over from my blue bag).

Debbi

Wow it looks great. I love Moda Dea yarn. I have a magazine with one of his bags, but I don't think it's Crochet Today.... Interweave Crochet, maybe? (Oh, it's a slouchy purse.... totally different.)

Anyway, great job. :clap

Tina

Thanks everybody for your sweet comments! I did make a teeny tiny change.:blush I added ten rows to the handles because I wanted them a little longer. :crocheting Thanks, dude, for another great pattern! You're the man!:yes I need to post pics of the peekaboo plunge dress I made...I always forget! I haven't been brave enough to wear that one out of the house yet.;)

I love your bag!!! I have been wanting to try out that yarn... did you like workiing with it? It looks amazing!

I loved the tweedle dee. It's really soft and has an interesting texture due to the tufts of color sprinkled throughout. Only weird thing is it does get thicker and thinner at times.:crocheting

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks everybody for your sweet comments! I did make a teeny tiny change.:blush I added ten rows to the handles because I wanted them a little longer. :crocheting Thanks, dude, for another great pattern! You're the man!:yes I need to post pics of the peekaboo plunge dress I made...I always forget! I haven't been brave enough to wear that one out of the house yet.;)

You're welcome! Now post those Peekaboo Plunge photos! I'm so honored you like my patterns!!

:bounce

Archived