I got two Jimbo Hooks!!!

For Christmas from DH! He was the auction winner for two of them! I recieved the K-mystery wood hook and the hand carved N from the apple tree! I absolutely LOVE them! I'm using the K on his afghan right now and it just flies! I just love to hold the apple hook-haven't used it yet. I got all crochet related items this year but the best of all were my new hooks!:hook

I love wood hooks! They are so smooth and comfortable to work with. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas. Unfortunately, after last years crafty gifts from my DH, he refused to buy me anything craft related for Christmas this year. ( I was getting into sewing and card making then decided I didn't want to do either anymore). Anyway, happy crocheting with your new hooks. :hook

Hay Suzy! Just wanted you to know what a pleasure it was working with your husband. The package didn't move as fast as we both hoped, but he was ever patient and reassuring, even though I was biting my nails hoping your hooks would get there in time for Christmas.

You''ve got a winner there!

Jimbo

Hay Suzy! Just wanted you to know what a pleasure it was working with your husband. The package didn't move as fast as we both hoped, but he was ever patient and reassuring, even though I was biting my nails hoping your hooks would get there in time for Christmas.

You''ve got a winner there!

Jimbo

I kind of knew they were coming! I showed him your hooks and he was "too" interested. Plus he left a scrap of paper on the desk with his bids on it! I knew he was "Dennie" but I thought he had used that name. He told me you did it to throw me off! You sneaky guys! I'm just in love with the hooks! I really appreciate their origins at the crick. I grew up with my own crick!

Archived