Classify your stash!

Krystal - I've thought about this since you first posted, the only thing I can come up with is my stash is just plain out of control! :D

You could call mine "The Creature Under the Bed" :lol. Actually, it's under two beds.

Even when I try to use up my stash, I manage to accumulate more. Recently, I tried to get rid of two skeins of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted by knitting another scarf for charity. Sure enough, I got to almost the end of the scarf and ran out of yarn! I had to go back to the LYS for more of those colors -- so I'm now right back where I started -- stuck with two extra skeins of Lamb's Pride...:rant

Even when I try to use up my stash, I manage to accumulate more. Recently, I tried to get rid of two skeins of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted by knitting another scarf for charity. Sure enough, I got to almost the end of the scarf and ran out of yarn! I had to go back to the LYS for more of those colors -- so I'm now right back where I started -- stuck with two extra skeins of Lamb's Pride...:rant

I do that kind of thing all the time! I tried to use some stash yarn for a scarf for the Red Scarf Project a couple months ago, and wound up buying more to finish, so I made a thinner one with the remaining. They got two scarves instead of one, and I still have a little bit of scrap!

The stash is winning! :eek

i guess my stash could be a member of jenny craig or weight watchers....i am slowly, very slowly losing it.......(wish my pounds would disappear!) I am trying not to buy anymore yarn until my stash busting score is around -100....it is getting harder and harder, have mostly baby yarn left!

My stash has taken on a life of its own. There is only a small path for walking through the bedroom - the yarn allows me that small area. The remainder of the bedroom floor is covered in bags of yarn. You take your life in your hands if you go into the walk-in closet in the bedroom. If any bags fell on you, you'd be buried alive, never to be found again. I can only sleep in one small area of the bed as the yarn has taken over about two-thirds of the bed. Sometimes, late at night, I hear voices -- it's the YARN !! Run for your life !!!!

Archived