Opinions needed please! *UPDATED - PATTERN Post 1*

CrisKad

i like it and i don't mind the black. i think any color that would match the winter jacket of who's going to be wearing it would be best.

i have a black jacket and this would look fine. and i love pink :)

Or black, white and gray. Or shades of creams and tans too would look good.

I really like your hat! I have a particular (1950's throwback) fondness for pink and white with black. :manyheart

The good news is that this would look in any combination of colours you want to use. I am looking forward to the pattern. Just goes to show us all that "Granny" still has a few tricks up her sleeve.

I also absolutely love your daughter. I like a kid with a well developed sense of FUN!

Thanks for the color ideas hooked! I'm going to try those.

darksi, my little monster is a big ball of fun! She's a goofball all the way. Her new thing is playing pranks! She gets me with them all the time, LOL

Sorry I didn't get the pattern up last night. I wrote it all out with a diagram but it didn't look right when I tried posting it. My DH is fixing it for me and I'll have it up today!

Wow!! I totally like the hat!! I really like the color combination!! (Back in the 70's(:eek) my friend's mom made hat's for the cheerleaders using all granny squares) The model is tooo cute!!:manyheart

Archived