my first felted purse

suzan720

Suzan, the purse looks wonderful. I'm sure your aunt will love it. I was at my LYS yesterday and they had a book about felting crocheted purses and totes. I was seriously thinking of buying it but didn't want to spend $20. They had two of the purses from the book on display and they looked great. I can't wait to try my hand at felting too.

Suzan, the purse looks wonderful. I'm sure your aunt will love it. I was at my LYS yesterday and they had a book about felting crocheted purses and totes. I was seriously thinking of buying it but didn't want to spend $20. They had two of the purses from the book on display and they looked great. I can't wait to try my hand at felting too.

Karin I just went by Chelle's pattern at LUV to Crochet. It was very ewasy to follow and turned out great. I think this is a great first time felting project

That looks great! I like to felt also, but I haven't tried adding trim. Did you put it on after the felting or before?

I added the fun fur first so I crocheted 2 strands of wool and 1 strand of fun fur. Then I felted. Thanks for all the great compliments! I love hearing them.

Suzan

Archived