I have a display at my library!

It is rather sparse looking, I really should have gone upstairs to get my artificial evergreen garland to spruce it up a bit. The bulletin board is larger than I'd remembered!

Why the display? I asked about a sign that had been posted (do you have a hobby you'd like to share?) and suddenly, I was agreeing to have a 'seminar' (their word, not mine) later this month. So far, 6 people have signed up, we'll be making one of my sugar cookies.HYSKJ-bulletinboard.JPG

And to celebrate, I'm having a contest, info is on my blog, listed in signature.

Sally

it looks good. Lots of interesting 3D things to get people to notice.

and you are right, if you add a border it will contain the elements so it doesn't look so sparse.

One other note from a professional BB maker, (well I was at one time :wlol ) if you want people to read a paper, put it at eye level. That would also fill in that lower right corner.

I think the border idea is good and I'd put the paper a little lower than your eye level for all of us short folks.

now if I could get my husband to hang the artwork down where I can see it! I'd be happy!

Archived