I made a calorimetry too...

damekiri

SP_A0322.jpg

I got a stray skein of noro silk garden in 225 (my lys puts them at half price if she only has one or two left of that dye lot. Thankfully that happens fairly frequently hehe!), so I bought it and didn't know what to do with it, so I crocheted a diary cover that I thought was kinda dull. Then I realised I should knit one of these, after seeing other people's, so frogged the diary cover, re-wound it and voila! Although how anyone can knit this in an hour I don't know! It took me like ten hours! But, I like it :D

*eta I actually learned to knit before I learned to crochet, and I used to be reasonably fast/good, but since learning to crochet and foregoing all others (ie knitting), I have become slow and rubbish haha so I thought it should go into the beginner knitters forum, despite having once knitted one lace sock. Hahaha!

Ok, I am making my first one and I forgot to start counting the first fifteen rows. I do not want to frog it...what should I do? I have a hard time counting the ribs.

Yes that is it. I finished mine last night. Going to take some pictures in a little while. I did mess up a little though (because of counting) but it will still work. I am going to make another one. But I think that I am going to find some different yarn for it.

Ok, but what is a Panta? Is that a dumb question?

http://tinyurl.com/2fote5

That is the 2nd to last page of the thread and has some pics of the Headband style hat. it is a great pattern and very easy to make up. The good news is that you don't need a button.

if you look for a post by Melosond on the page in the link below, you can find her version of the pattern... once you make one you can do it without a pattern.

http://tinyurl.com/yooh7g

That pattern was all the rage 2 years ago and the more than 100,000 views will attest. :wlol

Archived