Cute Fruit Bowl patterns now available

cupcake

img7946wg4.th.jpgavocadotk1.th.jpg img4438mw2.th.jpgimg8029da8.th.jpgimg7935jz5.th.jpg

Cute fruit is a mega bowl of fruit and includes:

Kiwi fruit - whole and cut,

Avocado - whole and 2 cut halves - one with a seed, and one without

Cherries

Peaches, nectarines and apricots in 2 sizes

Plums

and Grapes. The grapes are very tedious but do look good, and whats a bowl of fruit without grapes!

This is the second set of fruit I have designed. The first set is called beaut fruit and has apples, oranges, lemons and pears.

I have been working on Cute Fruit since last Christmas :blush as this is the fruit we put on our Christmas table. I had a goal to get them finished by this Christmas and I am relieved to have done that!

Many thanks to those of you who bravely tested these for me!

The patterns are available on my etsy store.

They are in both Australian/British terms as well as US. Some 12 pages of instructions and photos for each version!

img7937la1.th.jpg

Thank you for your nice words. when I got groceries on the weekend the first of the Christmas stone fruit was on sale. I love it to bits!

Thank you for your nice words. when I got groceries on the weekend the first of the Christmas stone fruit was on sale. I love it to bits!

Well, DUH, I thought stone fruit, what in the world is that??? I googled it and boy do I feel dumb! :lol:lol:lol

Archived