Has anyone tried motionmagique hooks?

angelfire

Wow, they look very interesting. I will be curious about replies to this thread.

I was lucky enough to win one of Jimbo's egg hooks but I haven't used it yet. Actually it felt uncomfortable but I figure it will just take some getting used to.

• 2 weeks later...

I was given one of these sets by my friend who had purchased it before they started making it with the larger hook sizes. I have used it for several thread crochet projects and it really is quite comfortable. I didn't have a hard time getting used to it at all. It really does help keep your hand from tensing up and getting tight if you crochet a lot.

Now that they have bigger hook sizes, I might purchase some of those to go into the one I have, or put it on my Christmas wish list.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.motionmagique.com/

I keep trying to bid on one of Jimbo's egg hooks and always get out bid. I noticed somewhere that these were advertised and wondered if anyone here has tried them.

Motion Magique/Eleggant Designs is actually one of our advertisers in the Marketplace. Just go to the Marketplace---clicking on their ad will take you to their site.

• 1 month later...

I thought the same thing about the boye heads but it says that if you cut your fav hooks above the flat part you can put any hook on the egg. Now I don't know that I would cut any of my Susan Bate's but if I ever do order this and like it I might buy some extra Susan's to cut. :)

Archived