I got my 2008 Crochet calendar for 8.47

afswife

I just wish they had used heavier paper. I might have to laminate my pages to keep them from getting ripped etc.

:clap :clap I dont know about any of yall that have seen it but i am amazed about how many patterns I will use out of this one. In fact I almost didnt buy it because last year I didnt use most of the patterns but i already have projects planned..... and best thing is i got it for 8.47 check out sams if you have a membership:manyheart

I wasn't sure about buying the 2008 because I was so disappointed with 2007 - but you have talked me into it! Has anyone checked to see if it is still available at Sams lately?

I wasn't sure about buying the 2008 because I was so disappointed with 2007 - but you have talked me into it! Has anyone checked to see if it is still available at Sams lately?

It is not at my Sam's in this part of Virginia :no I'm disappointed, since I got my 2007 there last year.

:clap:clapWent to Costco today and they Had tons of the calendars...I was so excited LOL...So i finally have one...And just had time to check all the patterns out and there are alot of beautiful ones i know i will be making ...:clap:clap

Archived