I got my 2008 Crochet calendar for 8.47

afswife

:clap :clap I dont know about any of yall that have seen it but i am amazed about how many patterns I will use out of this one. In fact I almost didnt buy it because last year I didnt use most of the patterns but i already have projects planned..... and best thing is i got it for 8.47 check out sams if you have a membership:manyheart

Thanks for the tip, I'm heading to Sam's tomorrow!:)

I really enjoyed the knitting one even thought I didn't use hardly any of the patterns. It did inspire me to make my own creations.

I hope the crochet one will have some I'll want to make and inspiration as well.

I went to Costco last week and they had a calendar for knitting, quilting, beading and who knows what else - everything except crochet - I was so mad at them but then said to myself - Oh all the crochet calendars must have sold out!!!!!! :cheer :cheer

I went to Costco last week and they had a calendar for knitting, quilting, beading and who knows what else - everything except crochet - I was so mad at them but then said to myself - Oh all the crochet calendars must have sold out!!!!!! :cheer :cheer
janet, they were not out., they NEVER got any, i too was madder than a wet hen about itand asked how come and they replied thats all that was in the shipment:angry:angry same thing happened lastyear, i ended up buying mine at borders the store. but paid alot more, anyways if you do end up buying it there if you want let me know , or i you don't want to pay that much shipping(i think it came to like 24.00) for me so i cancled that order and got it for 13.95 ;plus ta which brought it down to around 16 with tax(yes washington state sucks for taxes) anyways if ya can;t find it i will look for it for you.:hug:hug:hug

Amazon emailed me and said they couldn't send me one :cry , I can't find one around here either. :ohdear

As soon as I find me a friend with a Sams card, I'll get you one, and mail it to you myself. :hug who needs amazon? :)

As soon as I find me a friend with a Sams card, I'll get you one, and mail it to you myself. :hug who needs amazon? :)

What a sweetheart you are, is Sam's a bookstore?

Its hard to find any good books here, so I try Ebay (if shipping isn't too high) and I have heard so much about the calendar I have been on the lookout for one, even asked my Mom in British Columbia to look for me. :lookout

What a sweetheart you are, is Sam's a bookstore?

Its hard to find any good books here, so I try Ebay (if shipping isn't too high) and I have heard so much about the calendar I have been on the lookout for one, even asked my Mom in British Columbia to look for me. :lookout

Sams is a warehouse discount store. They sell almost everything. Tires, books, food, vitamins, like a big Walmart, except they sell enormous sizes.

What we use to call institutional sizes.

By the way, the new costco magazine came out and they are advertising the calendar. To bad, I bought mine.:hook

I wonder way amazon couldn't send you one. They have a canada division. That is where I got mine (us site). I ordered it on the 29th and I should be here in the next few days. I can't wait. It was only 10.49 there

gina

I wonder way amazon couldn't send you one. They have a canada division. That is where I got mine (us site). I ordered it on the 29th and I should be here in the next few days. I can't wait. It was only 10.49 there

gina

Can you tell me the Canadian site?

:jumpyaywooooo............... Amazon actually came thru, they sent me the Crochet Calendar,:droolwow, there are some nice patterns in there. :idea neat ideas going on in my head.

I got one from Borders with a coupon and it made it 10. Not too bad. But I do like more of the pattern from the new one than I did from the one that I have now. There aren't so many of them that take up almost a week of days to complete the patern. And there are just more that I like in it as far as patterns go than this one too.

I think if I knitted I would also get the kniting one. The patern that are on the cover of it look very much like things I would do. hmmmmmmmmm maybe I need to take lessons huh? lol. I can knit a littel but it just takes me forever and with my crochet since I have been doing it forever it is relaxing and not a pian in the tail like knitting is to me. But the prety paterns...............

Archived