Is bloglines down??

luvtocraft

It has to be down, because this morning it asked me for my password and then said it wasn't the right password. So I clicked on the feature that said "forget your password?" and it said it would send it to me if I put in my e-mail address. So I did, and it told me I had the wrong address. I know both my password and my e-mail (of course!) so something has to be amiss.

It seems to be working okay now... I've had problems with it on and off over the past few days though where it would give me an error message saying something was wrong with the database when I tried to click on anything. So glad it's working now! :cheer

It seems to be working okay now... I've had problems with it on and off over the past few days though where it would give me an error message saying something was wrong with the database when I tried to click on anything. So glad it's working now! :cheer

I still can't get in :(:(:(:angry

They've got this message up on their About Bloglines News page:

Bloglines Downtime

Related to this morning's database outage, we need to replace some failing hardware. Bloglines will be down starting at 7Pm Pacific Time this evening, April 16, 2005. We expect Bloglines to be down for about 3 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:00:00 PST

:lol :lol mine is still down:( :help:help:yuck:yuck i am such a newbie i thought it was me. oh i am soooo glad it wasn't something i messed up on:worried :worried:rolleyes :rolleyes :ohdear :ohdear thanks for lettime us know and taking putting my mind at rest:no :no been sooooo :confused:lol :lol thank you again:hook vicki

Archived