Vibrant potholder/hotpads for dsis

coffeeandcrochet

I love these, but not having a ot of success finding that loop in the back. I can see it, but once I start using it, it makes the next ones harder to find. Maybe I should use a different colored yarn.

Still love them though! :)

Gorgeous! I love the colors. How may I obtain this pattern along with your cozy pattern?

Deb

For the potholder/hotpad

a lady gave me the pattern, but here is one that is just like it

http://www.mielkesfarm.com/diagonal_hotpad.htm

for the cozies

I didn't use a pattern,(I hardly ever do lol, I just think ok I need to make that, its scary in my world) just used a cup as my guide. I used a H hook(I crochet tight) I ch 4 jn with a ss. . ch 1 ,12 sc into rng. jn with ss ch 1 (I mark each round) 2 sc in each jn with ss. Mark the beginning of each row sc around for 2 rnds. Then on next rnd sc, sc, sc, then 2sc rpt around. Next row 4 sc, then 2 sc rpt around , Next row 5sc, then 2 sc rpt around. Then I did 5 rnds of just plain sc. I then after several attempts found it easier at this point to switch to a G hook (to tighten stitches) and I did 10 rnds of just plain sc. to finish it off. I'm sure this is all clear as mud to you lol, I appologize.

Basically once I made the rnd disc.I just used the cup as a guide, increased where I needed to. Have a great day!

Archived