Frogging - ???

This is how I interpret it ... it's when you rip something out ... "rippit" ... "ribbit" ... lol. I could be wrong that that's where it comes from specifically, but it refers to having to rip out some or all of a piece of work.

Don't feel dumb - took me a few weeks to figure it out when I first found this place! :)

This is how I interpret it ... it's when you rip something out ... "rippit" ... "ribbit" ... lol. I could be wrong that that's where it comes from specifically, but it refers to having to rip out some or all of a piece of work.

Don't feel dumb - took me a few weeks to figure it out when I first found this place! :)

That's exactly what it means.....to rip-it out.....ribbit ribbit. :2frog

BWAHAHA! Oh, you mean like the baby afghan I am making??? I started it in one pattern and didn't like it (ribbit), :frogthe started a pattern I did like, but with too small a hook (ribbit).:frog LOL! I frog a lot!

I really wanted to make I knew what it meant so I didn't say something wrong and get "frogged" - LOL!

Thanks!

When I found out what it meant, I was thrilled to know that at least I already knew how to do it. :lol And boy am I ever good at it! :hook

It doesn't matter what our experience level is in crochet, we're all experts at frogging. Ribbit!

Archived