September Charity Square-A-Long (September 14th - 17th)!!!

LavenderBear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being so late with my scores!

I got 5 blankets assembled with 18 8 inch squares

4 blankets with 9 6 inch squares

and 2 1/2 blankets done of 32 5 inch squares

I've got enough squares left to finish the 1/2 blanket and do another 32 5 inches. Then I'll have my stash of squares gone!!!:clap So next month I'll be making squares!!:cheer

Hello! Here are our totals in no particular order! I hope I didn't miss anyone as I went through and added up all eight pages! We only had one person who didn't given their totals, which is a GOOD improvement from past rounds!! :yay:clap:yay

hseger - 6 squares, 12 granny's daughters

Super_Granny - 96 squares

Gingerbeary - 21 squares

Breger3 - 11 1/2 pet blankets

cshort - 11 squares

Minerva76 - 0

stillwjo - 28 squares

pineknott - 15 squares

LavenderBear - 36 squares

HappyOldCro - 63 squares

GlasgowLindsay - 31 squares, 4 Hospice totes, 64

granny's daughters

busy-bee-lmt - 3 squares (for 17" preemie afghans)

KellyA - 36 squares

Vickietoria - ???

rstultz - 3 squares, 26 granny's daughters

So we have the following for our GRAND TOTALS . . .

349 Squares!!!

4 Hospice totes!!!

3 Preemie afghans!!!

11 1/2 Pet blankets!!!

CONGRATS to all of us who participated!! We did a GREAT job, team!! :cheer:yes:cheer

Stay tuned for next month's round! I will post it at the bottom of this round and start a new thread, as always!! :hook

THANKS for participating! And think about how many people and animals who are going to be BLESSED because of our efforts!!! :manyheart

Just got results from lab tests, and will have to make some changes to my lifestyle (new meds, new diet, attend classes, add meds to my collection, and get hubby used to the idea, and his grumpy old cat :lol). So Oct is going to be pretty busy for me, I'll try to make it, but if not I will definitely be here for Nov. :waving

• 2 weeks later...

Silly me, thought things would move faster, but everything is going at a snails pace. Getting bored so have been doing some projects and alot of posting, can't seem to keep my mouth shut,:haha. Guess I will be involved in the Oct one, may not be able to do as many, and can finish up some of the stuff I started in Sept. So looking forward to seeing you all.

Hello! Just letting you know that our monthly Charity Square-A-Long is starting tomorrow! I'm going to put up the new thread right after I send this to all of you! SEE you over there from October 12th - 15th! :cheer

Archived