63 Cable Stitches CAL

mommy2jj3604

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something people should know up front...I found that the gauge was NOT consistent for each square. I used anything from H to J for the squares, depending. I cut out a 7" x 7" cardboard square, so that I could check my gauge with each square and make sure that I was making them all a consistent size.

Also, I found that in some instances, I had to do more rows than what the square called for, so that it would be the right size...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Square #8 has be perplexed. Has any one managed to complete it? I would love to see a picture of row 3 and 5. Help. I have tried it at least 3 times so far before I gave up. Thanks

Laura

• 10 months later...

any one is doing this ??

i`ll start doing it in caron brights (6colors) and i`ll put black for the squares border and the edgeing :yes

it should look breath catching :clap

hope someone is going to do it with me

• 8 months later...

Hi , I was wondering if anyone is still doing this afghan? I have just started it and have most of the first 20 done. Except for #8. I have had trouble with # 8 too and row 3 has me stumped. I may have to wait till my Craft guild starts again in the fall to get help. If I master it I will let you know the trick.

I completed " 63 Squares " afghan in the spring and the Crochet along gang was great help. Linda

Archived