Where do you buy "eyes" for your Amigurumi?

if you can find a fellow viller who lives near a hobby lobby sometimes --ahhh most times they are kind enough to get what you need and send them off to you. thats what i have had to do in the past. hobby lobby seems to have the biggest selection besides ordering online.

good luck

I just ordered a big batch of eyes from Sunshine Discount Crafts. I'd been getting them at Hobby Lobby, but at 99cents a pack, I figured I could do better buying in bulk packs, rather than the tiny packs that the stores carry.

Even with shipping, it came out much cheaper (cost per pair of eyes) to order them online, and they had some sizes that HL didn't carry. The bulk packs are 50 or 100 eyes to a bag, depending on size. The store is at http://www.sunshinecrafts.com I ordered on Sunday & they arrived this morning, so the turn-around was pretty quick.

The only drawback was that they didn't have all the colors available in the 'glass' animal eyes - just brown. But I mostly use brown animal eyes or the solid black eyes anyway so it wasn't a big deal I found a few neat items in their clearance section too that I could use for other projects...

(Not affiliated with them at all, just a contented customer!)

Thank you very much!

I just ordered a big batch of eyes from Sunshine Discount Crafts. I'd been getting them at Hobby Lobby, but at 99cents a pack, I figured I could do better buying in bulk packs, rather than the tiny packs that the stores carry.

Even with shipping, it came out much cheaper (cost per pair of eyes) to order them online, and they had some sizes that HL didn't carry. The bulk packs are 50 or 100 eyes to a bag, depending on size. The store is at http://www.sunshinecrafts.com I ordered on Sunday & they arrived this morning, so the turn-around was pretty quick.

The only drawback was that they didn't have all the colors available in the 'glass' animal eyes - just brown. But I mostly use brown animal eyes or the solid black eyes anyway so it wasn't a big deal I found a few neat items in their clearance section too that I could use for other projects...

Thanx for the link to the website. It looks like they are cheaper.

Carol:hook

Archived