Look what I made for my mom- purse

Lesalicious

I am always making things for my mom. My mom have always been there for me supporting me with my sewing and crochet hobbies also getting me customers to make extra money. So when my mom ask for me to make her something I get right down to it. What is a daughter for. She wanted a big big purse so I crochet her a coffee color purse with some fun fur. So check it out.

Again sorry didn't follow patterns mainly my own design. I am always getting emails from people wondering what patterns I use for my things. So So Sorry I will one day sit down and write out a pattern while I am crocheting one day. I just go with the flow of things.

But, here go my mom and her new purse.

000_0345.jpg

000_0342.jpg

000_0343.jpg

Inside has 4 pockets with fun fur edging around the open part of the pockets. :)

Thanks so much for looking. So what do you all think aint it cute:) :clap

That is just beautiful. What a great present for your mom.

I love making things for my mom too. When she says she really likes something, I try to get one made for her as soon as I can.

Great Job:clap:clap

It is gorgeous!! Can I be your mom? :lol (I'm probably the same age as you.... just joking.) It is really nice, I love the satin lining and fur that is a really nice finishing touch! :c9 I'm sure she loves it.

Tina

Archived