Has anyone purchased from Crochet Garden Patterns?

walker1021

I keep seeing the banner at the top of Crochetville for Crochet Garden Patterns. The scarf keeps jumping out at me. I would love to make them for my charity group. Has anyone bought from Crochet Garden. Specifically, has anyone purchased the scarf patterns? They look a little advanced. This does not scare me too much, but would like some input before I purchase. TIA

I have not bought from Crochet Gardens, but everyone on here who has seems to love the patterns and they say they are quite easy to follow.

Why don't you pm Etaria, who is a member of this forum and who is Crochet Gardens.

I love her patterns, and keep going over there and drooling.:hook

I have tested patterns from Crochet Garden and I have also tested her patterns. Her patterns have step by step instructions, pictures and are easy to folllow. There is also a support forum for her patterns where you can get answers. The scarves look difficult but are really not that hard. They are rated int. or advanced but that is because of the stitch used not, but once you learn the stitch they go quickly.

Lisa's patterns make even a beginner look like an expert! They are wonderfully detailed and she also offers a support forum if you have any problems. I would suggest that you go for it. You won't be disappointed.:)

Archived