Crochet Train pattern!

sweetnesscrochet50

Question

13 answers to this question

I saw both of those on ebay going for A LOT more than that!

When I can't find something free, this is where I go next. You just buy one pattern instead of a booklet. And I don't mind paying 99 cents for a pattern. Then it comes in by email, and you don't have to pay shipping and handling. I love it!

i can't remember who the poster on this site is, but she's the lady that makes the "Crochetville Bags" & always shows her doll dresses for holidays.

maybe someone can remember who it is, and she can suggest that train pattern.

jaye

i can't remember who the poster on this site is, but she's the lady that makes the "Crochetville Bags" & always shows her doll dresses for holidays.

maybe someone can remember who it is, and she can suggest that train pattern.

jaye

I found the person who you could ask, it's

Tampa Doll...

jaye

There is one on crochet pattern central. I think it is called Luka Express. I also went on the hunt for trains and found a book called Mccalls Big Book of dolls and toys to crochet an knit, there are alot of old patterns but they have a train on the cover. It has the engine, caboose and the cars. Very cute. Check at your local library that is where I found another book I was searching for just for one pattern in it!

The December issue of Crochet World does indeed have a wonderful locomotive afghan in it, done in Red Heart Super Saver. The design is worked intarsia style, but there's no reason the background couldn't be done in solid sc and the chart worked in cross stitch for someone who might be intimidated by changing colors. It's a gorgeous, heirloom piece. The locomotive sculpture that matches it is done in thread and the designer went to great lengths to get this to look accurate. It was designed by Susan Lowman.

Archived