I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tabby, you are... evil. I mean that in the most loving way of course, but it is still an undeniable fact. I really, REALLY like the latest incarnation of the scarecrow. The problem is, it is smaller than the first one (that I like just as well) so it is harder to resist. Bah. Ptooie.

Fine, it is favorited (is that a word?) for next year.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Just because I'm starting a "WIM tote" for it, doesn't mean I'll start it, no sir. It just means I'm collecting yarn for it. Yup, that's all it means. Just collecting.

Meanie.

:manyheart

Tabby, you are... evil. I mean that in the most loving way of course, but it is still an undeniable fact. I really, REALLY like the latest incarnation of the scarecrow. The problem is, it is smaller than the first one (that I like just as well) so it is harder to resist. Bah. Ptooie.

Fine, it is favorited (is that a word?) for next year.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Just because I'm starting a "WIM tote" for it, doesn't mean I'll start it, no sir. It just means I'm collecting yarn for it. Yup, that's all it means. Just collecting.

Meanie.

:manyheart

Hey, don't blame me. I just rearranged Cara's & Shaylen's designs. So see it's all there fault. :lol :lol :devil:lol :lol

Miss Julie

How soon will it be til you are collecting SQUARES for this project instead of just the yarn ???? HUH ?????

Anyhow, a note to anyone wanting to start the Fall CAL --

today is official start date, so ladies ,Start your engines ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I almost forgot I had one to share. Not really my own. Kinda stole a bit from here & there. Hope ya'll don't mind. :D Doa really liked the tree & leaves on one and the scarecrow on another so I did a bit of playing around and here is what I came up with. More squarish then rectangle but hey we can't have everything. I personally like the top one best. :yes:D

(clickable)

th_fallghan2-1.png

th_fallghan.png

Tabby that looks fantastic and I have decided to do the top one.

Miss Julie

How soon will it be til you are collecting SQUARES for this project instead of just the yarn ???? HUH ?????

Anyhow, a note to anyone wanting to start the Fall CAL --

today is official start date, so ladies ,Start your engines ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACK!!!!

Already? Hey where did August go? Hang on. I know I put it around here somewhere :think

Slim

I had a cat when I was little ( a MANLY CAT),who liked to LAY DOWN a lot . Once in awhile I'd dig him out from under the coffee table and use him for a baby doll, put a bonnet on him, a baby dress and stick him in my baby buggy.

I wish I would have TIMED how long it took him to take a flying leap outta that buggy and go running to hide with his dress and hat trailing behind him .

Slim

I had a cat when I was little ( a MANLY CAT),who liked to LAY DOWN a lot . Once in awhile I'd dig him out from under the coffee table and use him for a baby doll, put a bonnet on him, a baby dress and stick him in my baby buggy.

I wish I would have TIMED how long it took him to take a flying leap outta that buggy and go running to hide with his dress and hat trailing behind him .

When we were getting ready to move from GA to IN (we still had our cat then) I bought one of those kitty harnesses, in case we had to let Thomas (the cat) out at all en route. I tried it on him to see how it worked and needless to say he wasn't thrilled. As soon as I got it on he started falling over like dead weight. He did this over and over again - I can only guess in an effort to get it to come off somehow. Anyway, once I could stop laughing so hard, I took pity on the poor creature and took the harness off. We never used it.

Wendy

You could do 5 squares in your sleep !!!!

Slim-- yea, we saw a guy in town here WALKING his cat like that one day.

I have never seen anything so funny !

The guy works at the bank and he's a little "odd" ,to say the least, but we have lots of those here .

Anyhow, he looked so funny. He was wearing those clear plastic sandals with socks and plaid shorts, and had his cat on a string trying to take him for a walk. It turned into more of a DRAG .

He finally just had to pick him up and carry him .

Wendy

Anyhow, he looked so funny. He was wearing those clear plastic sandals with socks and plaid shorts, and had his cat on a string trying to take him for a walk. It turned into more of a DRAG .

He finally just had to pick him up and carry him .

OK, that's WEIRD.

yep September already and only 116 days till xmas.

Tabby I worked out to get your pattern done by the 20th in time to put it together for someone for xmas you will need to make 5 squares a day. That doesnt seem a lot does it.

:lol Wendy, will you be the official head cheerleader? "5 squares a day...5 squares a day..." :cheer Thank you! ;)

Archived