^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I likes a nice bowl o' rice puddin' but my ol' ma used to make the best. Mine's kinda well underdun :lol

Well, my man's an' my anniversury is a-comin' up in about 3 weeks or so and darned if I don't have me a hard time figuring out what to get him. Well, this year since he's so in luv wit this here patturn Ah'm a-gonna make him the blanket :yes Yep. Thassa what Ah'm gonna do :yes Kin finally git rid o' that ol' Casablanca quilt he's been a-totin' around fer 8 years :lol

Our other halves must have sim'ler taste, Sitting Bull. I made mine - in the same colors as yours, as you know - fer my husband too. He doesn't know it's done yet- he'll be back Tuesday from waaay out there on the frontier - near the Pacific Ocean.

What's this I been hearing about rice puddin'? :drool I love rice puddin'. Ain't had any in ages though... :no (lactose intolerant...)

Well I found my mistake in my saddle bag (10 rows down!! :angry ) and I fixed it. Here's a picture of my progress:

th_Picture300.jpg

Little Britches :cowgirl

Here my Navajo blanket done and on the ole settee. Now I’m gonna round up some WIPS and get em roped afore I head off on a nother trail. So I’m off to kiss my horse and ride off into the sunset. :sun :cowgirl

th_Crochet1502.jpg

th_Crochet1521.jpg

CJ

Thank you so much for the nice comments.

Here my Navajo blanket done and on the ole settee. Now I’m gonna round up some WIPS and get em roped afore I head off on a nother trail. So I’m off to kiss my horse and ride off into the sunset. :sun :cowgirl

th_Crochet1502.jpg

th_Crochet1521.jpg

CJ

PERFECT color choices!!:clap

Thank you for the compliment, Krystal

Them are some prettyy colors, CJ!! I couldn't have put them together by myself if I tried. I really like 'em.

I like the colors you rearranged, too, Squanto! I want to redo my colors in my house every time I come here. :lol

Little Britches :cowgirl

Little Britches - such nice neat work ! Very good !

WHERE is my mind!? Do you KNOW what I read instead of "Little Britches":eek :blush

Why lookie how versatile this here patturn is. Ya kin even make a cat pilla out o' it :yes Little Miss Tuon needed her a mite bigger place to bunk down so's Ah made 'er this.....

tuonpiller.jpg

You could make one of those cat tubes for Miss Tuon, out of that, too.

Little Britches :P

I saw what you did...you're bad:lol :lol :lol

Have a great night!

Little Britches - yer saddle bag is lookin right purdy there.

CJ - Yer saddle blanket is fantastic - It looks to go real nice in the old homestead there. Great job!

Sittin' Bull - That little kitty of yours is just a little darlin' , and she looks real comfterble on that thar pilla.

Archived