HOBO Bag in Pink Camo

luckybmr

I saw someone else post their beautiful hobo bag, so I got the pattern from the DMC website - it is called Denim Hobo Bag. Made mine with an "H" hook and about 2-1/2 skeins of Bernat Pink Camo. Bag without handles measures 11 x 12. Only change I made was to make the handles just a bit longer. I did not line the bag (I have never made a lining), but might make my first attempt at lining on this bag as I think it might stretch out too much if I don't. Will have to hand sew :eek the lining as trying to set up my 30+ year old sewing machine would take too long. Didn't take long to make at all - just a few days for me which is quick!

th_P7250004.jpg

I don't know if I could make one, but I could try.....

Someone stop me from buying more yarn....

But I LOVE yarn shopping! :yarn

:)

I don't know if I could make one, but I could try.....

Someone stop me from buying more yarn....

But I LOVE yarn shopping! :yarn

:)

I have no clue how to link something from a website. The pattern is on the DMC website and is called Denim Hobo Bag. It was very very very easy. Instructions were very clear. Good Luck!

The bag looks great!!! Thanks for sharing!

For the lining...you could use Fabric-Tac to glue the seams instead of hand sewing the seams. It is durable and washable.

Oh - I will have to try that. Just use it for the seams and then hand sew it to the bag itself? That I can handle! Thanks for the tip. :clap

Archived