3000 for Crochet Cabana

I posted a message in one of my Yahoo groups to let other people there know about the anniversary - hopefully that will help to get some more members for her Yahoo group as I know there are quite a few people there who have visited her site more than once and love it. :) She definitely has a good web site that is very useful/helpful!

Thank you. good idea.

I could post this at the Duds for Dora as well.

Most of the people there are also members here though... oh well. we can but try.

Oh my! My husband and I went away for some very rare alone time this weekend and I came back and checked mail. What is the first thing I see? This wonderful tribute at Crochetville! Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness and generous words. I'm so glad the site has been helpful and you are all excited about the anniversary.

Cherie at Craft Designs For You has donated some additional prizes so there will be several drawings from among the e-group members.

I am just so touched by all the attention. Thanks to you all, especially Darski who started the thread.

P.S. There are 2942 members right now. I am grateful for every single one of them! Thank you!

Oops busted! :blush

:lol Well, if you had to get busted, at least it was busted for a good cause, Darski! :):hug

And with a just a little bit of luck, the member count at Sandie's group will definitely be over 3000 well before and/or by her anniversary. :cheer:clap

Oops busted! :blush

LOL You're so sweet. I get notices from Google whenever Crochet Cabana is mentioned somewhere. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but when I saw crochetville, I had to come and see. :-) Nosey me. It made my day.

Make that 3,003! Thanks, Darski! I didn't know about this group before and enjoyed visiting her blog. Thanks again!

Jeannie

:manyheart:hug

How exciting! I was just at the site and there are presently 3032 members. Wow. Thank you all for your support. I hope you get some use out of the patterns at the yahoogroups and also the information at the web site.

I am amazed!

Thank you.

P.S. Occasionally I also post patterns at the blog which don't make it to officialdom at the yahoogroups for a time, so you might want to check there sometimes. I don't post but once or twice a week.

Archived