Eco-friendly Carry-All

Riohnna

I finally finished it this afternoon. Man, either this was starting to get monotonous, or the heat has been getting to me, maybe a bit of both. I used this pattern, with an H hook and my weirded yarn scraps. I am trying to get the scraps all used up, I just hate having partial rolls lying about, conversing amongst themselves about the next tangle party!

th_mesh.jpgth_meshh.jpgth_meshm.jpgth_mesht.jpg

Here is the bag, me holding it empty, the bottom view, and it hanging on a doorknob, with a small sack of taters. Thanks for looking!

Now the unused scrap yarns are in depression mode..."Why didn't she pick us? We want to be part of the cool market bag."

It turned out great! You will get many comments at the store, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.

Now the unused scrap yarns are in depression mode..."Why didn't she pick us? We want to be part of the cool market bag."

LOL,,,it used up all of the partial balls! I suppose I am on a bag kick, it seems the fastest way to use up this weirded yarn I have, and, the only way I can think of. I have already tried making wearables with the yarn, and it just leaves way too many holes.

Ok... just a thought here, but that bag looks like it would be great for all those grocery store plastic bags as well. Great way to use up more of your old yarn ;)

Ok... just a thought here, but that bag looks like it would be great for all those grocery store plastic bags as well. Great way to use up more of your old yarn ;)

Yes! They could also be used for laundry bags, beach totes, toy holder bag thingers,,,,

Archived