i want to brag!

hey ya'll!

i went to joanns (williamsport pa) today, just because i can, and while i was there i was looking at the "sensations" kits.... normally 20.00 a pop. well, i moseyed over to the clearance yarn (and theres a ton!) :yay and found one of the kits marked for 5.00! as damaged!:eek i looked it over and could see nothing OBVIOUSLY wrong, so i said what the hey... when i got to the register, the saleslady told me why it was damaged: it was missing the crocheted flower pin. :eek whooptydo! for 5 dollars, i can MAKE one!:yes the kit had 5 balls of yarn in hot pink (its sensations, but it feels like microspun) plus 3 other balls in different colours, a G hook, 20 stitch markers, number 9 knitting needles, 2 lg yarn bobbins, beads and needle and thread to sew the beads on! i was so excited!!! i told the BF all about my fabulous buy and he told me i should tell ya'll cause ya'll would care more than he does. (its all yarn to him......) thanks for listening to me brag. im gonna go pet my new yarn now!:manyheart

Great find! I am stopping in my JoAnn's later today - hope they have some new clearance stuff. What they had is pretty well picked over...umm probably by me :rofl.

Archived