do you do friendship 'ghans at the 'ville?

Jess.in.WI

I have been looking at the friendship afghans where you make squares and send them to each other, and then when you get all of your new squares you assemble your afghan...?

Has that been done around here lately? I'm just wondering, I'd like to see pics and ideas!

Please know that I am not trying to start anything, not right now anyways... I have to keep working on the anniversary gift, but after that I thought it would be kinda fun.

Any ideas on shipping costs, etc, and any other info would be great.

Thanks! :hook

I think you would have to go through the swap requirements and such to do something like this.

If you go looking for the rules and requirements, you might get an idea of what would be involved.

a lot of people ask for ghan squares in their raok wishlists to make friendship ghans :)

Jess, you will not be able to access the swap and RAOK areas that others have mentioned until you have reached regular Villager status (you've made at least 40 posts and been a member longer than 60 days). You can read more about the different levels of Villager status and the extra things you can access once you've reached regular Villager status in this post.

I think it is a great idea also and definitely something I would participate in. I need to complete several things before I start anything else new...so waiting a little bit would be good for me too. :hook

Our swap schedule for 2007 is set, but you can contact the swap coordinators to make a suggestion for this swap for 2008.

Archived