Vcr Vhs Tape Tote Bag

RecycleCindy

Several people have been asking about crocheting with Vcr Vhs tape. Here is a tote bag made with the tape and also Lion Brand ribbon yarn. The picture doesn't do it justice as the black tape has such a pretty color and texture.

vcrtote3.JPG

As always all my patterns are free -- here is the link to the crochet pattern.

:applauseAnother winner:tup! I love:manyheart your patterns and ideas....Thanks :hug for sharing them with all of us! If all of us would make them....our planet would be a much nicer place:ty! Beautiful ,colorful and practical projects from trash! :h5

WOW! That is really cool! I saw this on your blog (which was how I found this place) I've tried using the cassette tape since you posted those but I haven't been brave enough to try VHS yet, this really makes me want to though

• 2 weeks later...

So glad that I could help you find this wonderful ville here! I'd love to see what you did with the cassette tape. If you get a chance, please post it.

WOW! That is really cool! I saw this on your blog (which was how I found this place) I've tried using the cassette tape since you posted those but I haven't been brave enough to try VHS yet, this really makes me want to though

That is a great idea!! I would never have thought of that in a million billion years! I'm just starting to use plarn type stuff and here's another to add to my list! TFS!!

Archived