Updated Fashion Doll page =)

bevq

Hi!

I've updated my 'Barbie' page on my site. I had so many dead links on there that hardly anything worked anymore ! It's all working now, (at least it was last night late!!) plus I added baby doll clothes pattern links!

I have been searching all morning for baby dolls clothes patterns online, and not had a lot of luck. If you know of any, please email me or post the links in here for me to add to that page. I'm beginning to think that making doll clothes is a lost art.

My 'Crafting Angels' group is going to be fixing up older baby dolls for our Sept. meeting, washing the dolls combing out hair, dressing them in new clothes, and finding patterns for those clothes is hard!! These dolls will be donated to orphanages around the world through LDS Humanitarian.

Here's the page:

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/barbie.html

Enjoy!

Bev :cheer:clap

lol Rachel basically said it all. Dora the Explorer is one REALLY popular kids program these days. Even living in Aus I have that doll for my Dora mad lil girl. The dol has one of those huge heads that seem so popular now days, and a smallish but plump body. Quite a cute doll, hard vinyl. Well the Dress Up Adventure doll is. There are plenty of others!! The Dress Up Adventure Doll is the one Darski has been designing for, and the doll itself has a whole wardrobe of purchasable clothes.

Archived