In your opinion what is the best free blog site?

Duckie

I have a blog on both yahoo 360 and blogger. On 360 I can't figure out how to post more that one picture at one time. On blogger I can't figure out how to do a great back groung I just use the temps blogger provides. My daughter uses myspace you can to really great backgrounds on myspace.

I just started a blog on yahoo 360 and can't figure out how to post more than one picture either. And...they gave me my url...but...I can't get it to work...I am not happy with it. This is my first attempt at creating a blog.

• 1 month later...

i use myspace for my blogs. AOL has blogging space if you are a member (which is now free) i have used blogger in the past and really liked it.

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone know if there are ways to use other layout in blogger or where to find them? I love blogger but really need more templates. I have template ADD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried many blog providers and using Blogger for my crochet blog (so far so good though I'm still trying to find out how I can change the layout), Livejournal for personal blog, tabulas.com is another one (very easy to change layouts but doesn't offer labels/tags/widgets,) and Wordpress. I like wordpress.com because of the widgets and templates but you can't be flexible with changing templates (only something wrong happened with my blog I really can't figure out why so I'm planning to start again) but wordpress.org I think is perfect for those who have an ftp host and I've seen companies using it for their website and haven't heard any complains about them and it's free! :yes

They say that typepad is also good but you have to spend some extra bucks for that, and I've read in an ex-blogger blog (he's using typepad now) that there was a time before that blogger had an error on its server and recommended to try typepad (which is actually written in their error page) though I'm not really sure with the authenticity of that information.

:D

Here are couple free templates. I'm not sure about the layout tho.

http://www.blogskins.com/

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

Hope those help.

I have tried templates from this site but it should be in the old blogger template and for the xml version of changing layouts, widgets doesn't really work well with them. :think

Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried templates from this site but it should be in the old blogger template and for the xml version of changing layouts, widgets doesn't really work well with them. :think

Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. Well, they just weren't working for me. Hmm, I hope that someone will be able to help.:D

I use Livejournal, and really like it. It's easy to read my Friends list, and what I especially like is that I can designate what level of privacy I want for my posts - if I don't want stuff to be seen by everyone, I can friends lock it.

Archived