Torq. Purse

RoseRed

P5050218.jpg

I whipped this up in a couple days. Mostly I was just playing around. It's about 14 inches across.

Finished it off with lining that I really did NOT like at all I put too many pockets in it for my taste) so I gave it as a late Bday present to a friend who really needed a pick-me-up. She was sooooooooo happy and loved it so much! It was great. She went from near tears when she opened her door to so happy that someone thought of her.

I also ran some 20 pound test fishing line thru the strap. I crocheted it in on a different purse strap and I'll NEVER do that again. 20 lb test doesn't bend really well. (We have big fish in FL). So what I did on this one was to carry it the length of the strap down one side of the chain, crocheted it with the yarn where it attached to the purse and then carried it up the other side and attatched it on that end.

It's my Oval Bottom, a couple rows of alternating puff st, up/down st (dc/sc, skip across, repeat forever) and then a shell. I sc'd the top for strength and stuck a botton on it.

I like the color...and...I can never have too many pockets in a purse!!!

Isn't it great how we are where we are supposed to be...just when your friend needed you...you were there!!!

Thanks for sharing!

I want to make a purse, can't decide on which one. So many choices LOL.

You did a wonderful job my dear, just LOVE it. Your friend was very lucky! Thanks for sharing.

Archived