What crochet magazines do you subscribe to?

I subscribe to "Hooked on Crochet", "Crochet Today", and "Crochet!".

I enjoy getting magazines in the mail. It makes my day!:)

Herrschners, Annie's Attic, Patternworks, and Knitpick are all good companies to order from.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I can try to answer some questions.

Good luck learning all there is to know about crochet! It's a great hobby.

:manyheart

Crochet!, Crochet World, Interweave Crochet, Crochet Today!, and I recently subscribed to Quick & Easy Crochet, but haven't received my first issue yet. I love getting crochet magazines in the mail.

Crochet!, Crochet Today, and Interweave Crochet, but the only reason I get Crochet! is because I'm a member of the CGOA, otherwise I wouldn't have subscribed, I'm not their biggest fan.

Crochet!(member of CGOA), Crochet Today, Interweave Crochet and I also get Creative Knitting (loved all the copies in the library, but got fed up with having to wait months to loan out the newest issues so I broke down and subscribed) I also like Interweave Knit, Knit.1 and KnitSimple is a great mag since it has knit and crochet (title is deceiving...newest issue has amigurumi animals in it:yes )

I have found for me at least that using my AC Moore coupons actually gets me some of the magazines cheaper than if I subscribed:hook

I broke down and subscribed to Hooked on Crochet.

They sure demanded their money fast enough and often enough but I still don't have a magazine. i have the freebie they sent to get my money but that is it?

how long does it take to make the subscription happen?

They said they had a magazine in their hot little hands a month ago and couldn't wait to send it to me ..IF they got their money... which they already had.

I hate magazine subscriptions. It is their jobs - you'd think they would know how to do it by now

Darski, they say usually wait 4-6 weeks, but when I subscribed to Crochet Today! (my only subscription), it took at least 2 1/2 months! AND they I missed the April/May issue!

I don't subscribe too much because I'd rather browse thru the mags before I buy them. If there is only ONE pattern that I like in the magazine, I'll pass. I LOVE Interweave Crochet, but this past issue, I wasn't too impressed with.

Archived