Would you buy this?

Here in Poland, we have a Polish version of ebay called Allegro. While looking for thread, I found this:

http://www.allegro.pl/item197223898_narzuta_serweta_szydelkowana_kordonek_220x230cm.html

This is a crocheted bedspread, 2.2 by 2.3 meters, in ecru. The price, after conversion, is in the $35 range, plus about $6 for shipping. I don't think I could buy the thread for that money, plus, at this point in my life, I don't see myself crocheting a bedspread, because I don't like to repeat patterns very much. I really like the classic style better than frilly, too, so this is the sort of bedspread I would want.

It's not new, but is listed as "very good condition."

Unfortunately, for me, that's a fair amount of money to spend in one chunk right now...

Two days left to decide...

Would you?:think

I think it is beautiful, and a great price for that much work. Are you sure it is hand made? Is it big enough to fit your bed? I would probably spend the money to buy it.

When I can not decide if I should buy something or not I ask myself will I wish I did if I leave and didn't buy it. If the answer is yes then I buy it.

If you love it - buy it. If you don't love it - don't buy it. I've found, the things I regret the most are the things I didn't do . . . .

I'd probably bid what I could afford and if I won it fab! and if not, it wasn't meant to be mine. Better that than kicking my own behind for not even trying. . . .

If it is homemade, only $35 and I loved it, then I think it is worth the money.

Think about it this way. Do you think a month or a year from now you will regret not getting it? If so, then you should get it.

I like it. Like you said, it's more contemporary than most of those flowery ones. And, like you, I don't think I'd ever make a thread crochet bedspread. :) Way too much work. However, if you are unsure of the condition, I'd send them an e-mail and check.

Archived