SNB: HH One Skein Scarf in Raspberry!

vcufashion419

I started and finished this last night for a friend who recently lost her father. The memorial service is tomorrow afternoon. I used Caron Simply Soft in Raspberry. I might have to make another one---for myself!!!

This was the first time working this pattern and I couldn't believe how quickly it worked up!! I know what I'm making for Christmas presents!!!! ;)

oss001.jpg

oss002.jpg

I LOVE making those scarves! I also LOVE my SNB Happy Hooker book! I might have to make one in that color since I just so happen to have some...I also love simply soft! Oh, and if you do want to use a wool Patons Classic Merino Wool. I think it's actually what they used in the pattern, but I used different colors. It worked really well...they have it at Joanns and at Michaels anyways...those are the only 2 I have nearby other than Wal-Mart, which doesn't carry it. Oh, and as for the Pattern It's in Stitch and ***** The Happy Hooker. Great book! Also, Michael's had them on the free pattern pads hanging along with the yarn....I already had the book though!

Thanks for all of your compliments!! I gave it to her today at the memorial service and she really loved it. :manyheart She is a scarf kind of girl so I knew she would like it.

Thanks for looking!

I absolutly love the color! This is a great pattern... I have used it several times too! It is fast and simple. Yours looks wonerful!

Archived