Other accesories...

glittergirl94

Here's a scarf that I'm paticularly proud of...

353410089_d016d4a9e6_m.jpg

Once I figured out how to make the star motif just right, it was smoothing sailing! This is one of the more unique items I've made.

419510561_8b85c7f5e7_m.jpg

Water bottle cozies! Made from super absorbant 100% cotton. I searched for a pattern I liked and came up empty handed, so I designed these myself.

385549999_8d9764843b_m.jpg

And, lastly, some cabled wrist warmers I designed for a friend... She took them home and felted them just a bit(she has really small wrists and hands...).

Thanks! They were a lot of fun to make, too. I'm really starting to enjoy designing my own projects rather than following a pattern...

Did you make up the star pattern yourself? I love it! And I'm looking for a nice star with sharp points.

Yep, it took some stitching and ripping and then stitching again, but I finally got it right...

Unfourtunatly, I don't have the scarf anymore(swapped it) and I didn't write it down. But if you go to my flickr(link in my signature) you can view a larger image of the scarf and maybe pull a pattern from that? If not, pm me and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!:hook

Archived