Hi from Miami Beach, FL

diamond

Hi all. I've been around a while now but never introduced myself. My name is Cheryl or Diamond...whichever you prefer. I've been in and out of message boards for many years now. I live in North Bay Village, FL which is a small island between mainland Miami and Miami Beach. I am married for 18 years now to a wonderful man and my soulmate, Ken. We share the same birthday (however he's 2 years older). We have 3 great children; Jason-25, Melissa-23 and Kenny-18. We love to go boating, fishing, diving in the Florida Keys where we keep our 28 foot Bayliner Trophy. I learned to crochet when I was a teenager and have taught myself to knit among other crafts. I am an amateur photographer and a certified computer tech. I love to read and be outdoors. I collect dolphins, mermaids, fairies and all things Irish along with crochet hooks and have a stash of yarn that needs attention.

Welcome, Cheryl!

Your life in Florida sounds pretty fun!

I'm from OK but I live in England. I've never done ocean fishing/boating but I sure miss doing both with my dad out on OK lakes.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Archived