vanillalotus

What's your current project

currently working on squares to be added to blankets for the Christchurch earthquake victims.

hearts to use in a garland as decorations for my daughters 21st party

cupcakes also to use as decorations at the 21st.

Current project is making baby hats for charity - just sent 20 off and now starting over again! :) Also making lapghan for charity to nursing home. If anyone knows of somewhere in San Antonio area that takes baby hats for NICU units, please let me know who and a contact for them. Thanks!:yay

I just finished my pinwheel sweater.....I am working on rectangles for our troops for the HAP project. In between i'm sure something is bound to jump into my WIP bag :hook

Current WIP's-

1) baby afghan - blue pompadour spider web design

2) doily ghan- pink

3) graph ghan of Jacob Black

4) mens hooded cable vest

5) assorted Easter items- dish soap dresses, potholders, kitchen towel, bunnys and ducks on plastic eggs, baskets

6) shawl

I think thats about it; probably find something else to add to the list by tommorrow.

:eek

I am currently working on a Quilt of sorts for my husband & I. I am making this project to really see how much of the yarn I can finally actually use up & get out of this house finally.

I've just started work on an afghan for myself. I'm still very new to crochet but I am LOVING afghans! My first project was a baby blanket, my second was one for my 3-y-o son. Now I've started a third one with something a tiny tad more adventurous than the plain granny squares I used for the last two. :)