What's your current project

Working on a granny square race car design. I also am crocheting a pillow with the left over yarn from Farm Friends Afghan with the animals on each side. 1 western theme tree skirt with cowboys, ropes, boots and horses on the skirt. I don't want to go to the storage tub to see what else in lurking in the bottom. These projects are working out nicely with no hassle(at the moment).

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm constantly crocheting grocery bags when I can afford to buy the cotton, I don't have a job right now.....but I'm also making a baby blanket for a friend and a yo-yoghan from scraps too short to go into my scrap blanket.

I'm working on my first granny square afghan. After doing about 20 squares and getting bored, I decided to switch to a giant continuous granny square. This way, I don't have to join or keep doing the same squares over and over. So far, I'm loving it! :hook I'm still relatively new to crochet, and this will be my biggest project so far.

I finished the pink one and I started a variagated blanket for the county fair.

Always busy here.

:manyheart

I'm working on a shamrock afghan for a friend of mine. Almost done. After that I'm starting on a bed doll dress for an other friend of mine. Plus I just got a bunch of scrap yarn from a local thrift store, all sorts of pretty colours. Now I need to find a good scrap project for them.:hook

I have a new baby blanket go on one hook, then a confort gran on the h hook, cancer squares on the small hook and cancer pins on the next one and almost finished 1 baby blanketon the last hook to many to be playing wiyh:yay

I have been working on a sweater for my DH. It seems to be taking forever. Its all single crochets. I'm sure I'll have it done when the weather gets warmer and he will have no need for it. I also have a huge todo list with things for everyone in our family.

Doing a new baby blanket pattern (to see if I like it better than the one I've been using for several years, so far I like it but I'll have to see the finished one to know for sure which one I like); and I just bought yarn to make myself an afghan, it will be blocks and have butterflies on half of the blocks; and making rectangles to send to HAP.

at the moment i have the "sweet dreams" baby dress from angelcrafts.net for my charity.. and a mint green scalloped dress from bev's country cottage... as well as a bunting from one of the members of my charity group..

At the moment I am making a pair of feet warmers a blanket (that one has been going for years, because I don't have patience for bigger things) I am also working on a doll for my son and one for my nephews .

:hookWorking on a baby afghan (my first) and also have a scarf in the works as well as working on dishcloths (I feel like I accomplish something making dischcloths since they are so quick)

I am now working on a baby sweater set in lavendar cotton. I have the sweater completed and I am working on the bonnet.

Also making a pair of booties for it too.

• 3 months later...

At the momment i am working on a baby blanket , i found some cream coloured yarn in the charity shop which was still in the wrapping, there were six complete balls and one ball that had no wrapping on it .

The yarn was called ....Sirdar wash and wear....and it is a 4 ply.

i dont think i will have enough to complete the blanket because i am working two strands togeather, but i may add some white and see what i come up with.

I am using the bubble stitch that i found online, and i really like how that bubble stitch looks, after i have finished this blankie i think i will try the same stitch but with a thicker yarn on another blankie .

I am working on finishing up small amouts of cotton yarn and doing dishrags, so I can start on my shal from the kit shwap and stockings for Christmas. Does the idea of sidhrags and washcloths sound ok for the 3 women I work with? We don't do a gift exchange, but I like to give something out. It is jsut the five of us at the facility where we work with the mentall ill in day treatment.

Granny Ripple Afghan using Wool Ease in Blush Heather and Fisherman is my main project, and then on the sidelines I have another Ripple pattern I'm following using Vanna's Choice in Mustard and Cranberry, as well as a Scarf using those same colors and also a Hat using the same brand in a green and a silver grey. I do want to go to Joann's today and get an afghan hook so I can try out another pattern I saw in the same book as the second Ripple 'ghan I'm working on.

i am making mitten goody bags for my daughters school winter party.

Looked at your photo album, and didn't see them. Have you finished them yet. Also liked your projects. Really like the Corn blanket pattern.

jaye

Knitted cats for my daughter and her new roommate at college. I finished one and now I am starting on another. I found the pattern in a knitting book and just loved it. It's their room mascots.

Archived