The worst Friday 13th

I'm so sorry for your dh & you. I'm praying for your family. I know what you are going through. My dh has cancer in his bone marrow. There are almost no treatment options. His was too far along for a marrow transplant. He did a round of chemo/clinical trials but it didn't slow the disease. You will go through every emotion you have & more. We are just praying he can get as much time with us as possible. Some days are very tough. Hang in there. Vent as much as you need.:hug

My prayers are with you too. I'm so glad "homekeeping Gran" mentioned that Prostate Ca is one of the least aggressive. It seems of little consolation at this time. I mention this only to encourage you...My Great Grandfather Died of OLD AGE at 93. He lived with Prostate cancer for more than 20 years without treatment. :hug :hug :hug

:2hug I am so sorry to hear you got such bad news! I will send up prayers that the cancer is just a minor bump in your lives. Feel free to vent here any time. You need a place to go sometimes when you have to deal with such big things. We are here for you!

Archived