Afghan for ALS auction.

dilyca2006

Some of you helped me with the squares for the ALS afghan. I wanted to let you know that the Auction for this afghan starts today (April 13th) around noon central time.

I am posting the link for the auction.

You will be able to access this link after Noon today.

Thank you to everyone who helped and can send word of this auction around.

http://tinyurl.com/3896rv

Ebay didn't remove it. It was my fault. I was anxious about posting it and should have waited till I got home from work. If you click the link now it will work. I also had the start time wrong. It was noon pacific time not central. I am very red faced about this.

Diane

Nikki. thank you very much. I just can't get it out far enough on my own!! I did send to just about everyone in my mailbox and the ALS association was supposed to send out to all on their network. The more that know the better!!!

We do have one bid on it so far. I just pray that God sends someone one with some big bucks!! There was a quilt last fall that went for $500. I do hope that we can get that. If not, what we can get will still help!!!

Linda. Thank you for answering Joy's question!!!!! I just got here this evening.

Joy. Linda said it. It is a horrible thing to have to suffer through. As it is taking your moter skills and your ability to breath and swallow, it leaves your mind intact. It has not progressed a lot with my BIL, but it has enough to notice that there is something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was really dissapointed when it happened. I think that we will be fine with the raffle. I need to talk with the ALS folks though and see how they want to go about that.

I just wonder if there was a problem with going into warmer months when we put it on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

So how are things going with this afghan? I just tried to look at the auction (knowing it has ended) and saw everything except for the actual picture of the afghan. I'm sure it's beautiful, and I wish I had read about it sooner. Have you done a raffle for it? I hope you can raise a lot of money for it.

Victoria

• 4 weeks later...

We are doing a raffle on Oct 6th at our local Walk to D'feet ALS. We will be selling tickets for $5 each.

I hope that we will make quite a bit on it.

I am looking for a pic of it so that I can show you.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/dilyca2006/ALS%20squares%20and%20afghan/?action=view&current=squaresfor1stALSafghan070.jpg

Archived