Jimbo's first pattern CAL...

OHOH I am in ! I am in! ummmmm can I please use the 1/2 can size Pringles? Just bought one today and then saw this CAL! OH OH there is a yarn god huh?? OH wait...... oh oh ....... do I gotta use a Jimbo hook for this???

I love pringles so I want to join too. :yes But wait, you need the "good" :yarn yarn and a Jimbo hook:hook ! I don't have either of those. :no :no :( :( :( Just RH WW. I guess I'll just have to follow everyone who's doing this. :(:lol:D

Pat A.

I am SO in on this one! Finally, a pattern I can work with - so well-written and creative... gosh, I hope you do grace us with the Dorito's TM snack bag holder too as Drew suggested.

Now, to find my Yugly yarn...:think

Uh, i'm having trouble with step 2 of the Dorito tm brand snack chip bag sling pattern. I'm starting to wonder...

Could it be that i'm just a one-shot designer?

Could the Pringles tm brand snack chip can cozy have been my single blaze of glory and now its over and i'll be cast aside like yesterday's news?

Ah to have such fame, yet to have the light so quickly grow dim...

oh, now i'm getting depressed..

Hmmmm..I'd be depressed too if I wasted my 15 minutes of fame on a Pringles can cozy.... JImbo, your just going to have to break through that glass ceiling of woman designers and keep going with the Doritos sling....Drew did it and you can too... :hook

Jimbo *hint* stitch two sorta flat things shorter than the side of a Dorito TM bag, stitch 'em together, chain a strap and call it your new pattern! You are definitely not a one-hit-wonder crochet designer extrordinaire!

Aw shucks you guys... thanks.

But while going through my blue period i went back to hook making and did a record number (for me).. FIVE!!

Maybe i'll stick with hooks.

• 4 months later...

Archived