Ripe Wheat Doily

thebratfink

Very pretty, you've been on a great roll with your doilies.

I finally got a camera! A friend upgraded and gave me her old one, bless her heart... :manyheart

So this is like 3 weeks or so of work.

Today I'm going to work on finally blocking them. [Well, the ripe wheat is blocked and starched already...]

:devil

I love the wheat pattern and you have done a fantastic job. My mum used to make these many years ago. I have a tablecloth done in the wheat pattern. Thanks for showing us yours.

I love the wheat pattern and you have done a fantastic job. My mum used to make these many years ago. I have a tablecloth done in the wheat pattern. Thanks for showing us yours.

I would LOVE to see that tablecloth!

I love the ripe wheat pattern!:yes You did a very nice job. I actually have the Pretty Kitty doily partly made, but I stink at thread!:( Thanks for the pics. Although I don't do much thread, I LOVE to look at everyone's work.:)

looks great! i love the pattern. the trebles can drive you mad on this one but it is so worth it!

nadine

Oh, you can say THAT again! :2eek:thair:bang:rant

But for some reason, I LOVED the looks of it, and kept plugging along. :D

I'm particularly proud of it because I did do it in size 30 thread, which ain't easy on these old eyes... :blush:rofl

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words!

It's gorgeous, bratfink! So pretty in ecru and you did a marvelous job! Mine is almost finished — 3 more rounds, I think? But I didn't attempt #30 thread this time although I have some hanging around.

I'm like you in wanting to see the Ripe Wheat tablecloth! Pretty please, cupcake?

It's gorgeous, bratfink! So pretty in ecru and you did a marvelous job! Mine is almost finished — 3 more rounds, I think? But I didn't attempt #30 thread this time although I have some hanging around.

I'm like you in wanting to see the Ripe Wheat tablecloth! Pretty please, cupcake?

What did you use? Size 10? How big is it? I can't wait to see it!

I used the 30 because I had some given to me over 10 years ago [lavendar and ecru]. It will probably be passed on to my heirs... :rofl

Archived